ServicesWeb and Database Design
We develop state of the art data management systems that can be accessed from any electronic device. We customized each data management system that is designed to facilitate the workflow of the study. We work with the investigative team to develop the case report form and an integrated tracking system. All of our data management systems have the capability to incorporate electronic health record data. All of our systems are developed using .NET 2.0 to create the interface and SQL for the database.
Our team can create a data management system that is compliant with current data security practices, including FDA's Title 21 CFR Part 11 federal regulations.
In addition to the data management system, to design a web presence that helps investigators disseminate information or recruit participants.
Examples of Services for Research Studies:
- Forms consultation and design
- Paperless data collection including dynamic validation for range and logic checks and missing value
- Paper-based data collection including double data entry verification
- Automated randomization for clinical trials
- Interactive tracking for recruitment, screening and follow up
- Customized interfaces for researchers and/or participants
- Customized online and printed reports for recruitment, tracking and follow up
- Customized user documentation such as data dictionary and codebook
- Customized user training on data management and tracking systems
- Mass emailing
- Automated email reminders