Welcome to the Center for Research on Health Care
The Center for Research on Health Care (CRHC) provides a forum for talented multidisciplinary investigators from throughout the university community to collaborate in high-quality health services research and train future investigators in methods and practices critical to the conduct of rigorous and exemplary research.
The Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, is seeking clinician-educators, clinical investigators, and other employees. For more information, click the links below.
ICRE Report 2011-2012 is now online
- Dr. Wishwa Kapoor gives engaging talk on shortage of physician-scientists, click here to read more.
- 2015 Sonis Lecture will be held on September 29, 2015. The lecture will begin at noon in Lecture Room 6, Scaife Hall with a reception immediately following.
Presented by: Diane E. Meier, MD, FACP
Director, Center to Advance Palliative Care
Co-Director, Patty and Jay Baker Palliative Care National Center
Catherine Gaisman Professor of Medical Ethics
Vice-Chair for Public Policy and Professor
Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, NY
Title: "Palliative Care Futurist: Matching Care to Our Patient's Needs"
- For Dr. Wishwa Kapoor's 2014 State of the Division Address, click here.
- We are moving the Health Services Research Seminar Series (previously held on Tuesdays at noon) to Fridays at 11:00 AM. It will be at the same location, 305 Parkvale Building. We look forward to seeing everyone there for the first seminar on Sept 26, 2014 at 11am. Please click here for more information.
- Dr. Matthew Freiberg was interviewed by the NHLBI Director?s office, click here to read more.
- Program Announcement: AHRQ Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)